Source of calcium
Calcium 100% complexed by lignosulphonates
FERTIORGAN CALCIUM contains calcium entirely complexed by lignosulphonic acid. The presence of this complexing agent and the organic matter improve the availability of calcium in crops.
- Improves the cation exchange capacity of the soil. Increases calcium availability to plants.
- Avoids Calcium precipitation. Increases the pH range in which Calcium is assimilable.
Symptoms of deficiency
The most affected parts are the developing ones, such as buds, fruits …
- Leaf buds die and young leaves grow deformed, curving down
- Fruits with cracked skin, “craking”, small fruits…
- Young leaves die from the margins to the center of the leaf
- Necrosis develops on young leaves
- Leafless petioles can develop